Solution Manual for College Accounting, Chapters 1-27, 23rd Edition, James A. Heintz, Robert W. Parry, ISBN-10: 1337794759, ISBN-13: 9781337794756
Table of Contents
Part I: ACCOUNTING FOR A SERVICE BUSINESS.
1. Introduction to Accounting.
2. Analyzing Transactions: The Accounting Equation.
3. The Double-Entry Framework.
4. Journalizing and Posting Transactions.
5. Adjusting Entries and the Work Sheet.
6. Financial Statements and the Closing Process.
Comprehensive Problem 1: The Accounting Cycle.
Comprehensive Problem 1: Period 2: The Accounting Cycle.
Part II: ACCOUNTING FOR CASH AND PAYROLL.
7. Accounting for Cash.
8. Payroll Accounting: Employee Earnings and Deductions.
9. Payroll Accounting: Employer Taxes and Reports.
Part III: ACCOUNTING FOR A MERCHANDISING BUSINESS.
10. Accounting for Sales and Cash Receipts.
11. Accounting for Purchases and Cash Payments.
12. Special Journals.
13. Accounting for Merchandise Inventory.
14. Adjustments for a Merchandising Business.
15. Financial Statements and Year-End Accounting for a Merchandising Business.
Comprehensive Problem 2: Accounting Cycle with Subsidiary Ledgers: Part 1.
Comprehensive Problem 2: Accounting Cycle with Subsidiary Ledgers: Part 2.
Part IV: SPECIALIZED ACCOUNTING PROCEDURES FOR MERCHANDISING BUSINESSES AND PARTNERSHIPS.
16. Accounting for Accounts Receivable.
17. Accounting for Notes and Interest.
18. Accounting for Long-Term Assets.
19. Accounting for Partnerships.
Comprehensive Problem 3: Specialized Accounting Procedures.
Part V: ACCOUNTING FOR CORPORATIONS AND MANUFACTURING BUSINESSES.
20. Corporations: Organization and Capital Stock.
21. Corporations: Taxes, Earnings, Distributions, and the Statement of Retained Earnings.
22. Corporations: Bonds.
23. Statement of Cash Flows.
24. Analysis of Financial Statements.
25. Departmental Accounting.
26. Manufacturing Accounting: The Job Order Cost System.
27. Manufacturing Accounting: The Spreadsheet, Adjustments, and Financial Statements.
Module*. Accounting for a Professional Service Business: The Combination Journal. *available online only.