Solution Manual for Criminal Procedure Law and Practice, 10th Edition, Rolando V. del Carmen, Craig Hemmens, ISBN10: 1305577361, ISBN13: 9781305577367
Table of Contents
1. The Court System, Sources of Rights, and Fundamental Principles.
2. Overview of the Criminal Justice Process.
3. Probable Cause and Reasonable Suspicion.
4. The Exclusionary Rule.
5. Stop and Frisk and Stationhouse Detention.
6. Arrests and Use of Force.
7. Searches and Seizures of Things.
8. Motor Vehicle Stops, Searches, and Inventories.
9. Plain View, Open Fields, Abandonment, and Border Searches.
10. Lineups and Other Means of Pretrial Identification.
11. Confessions and Admissions: Miranda v. Arizona.
12. Basic Constitutional Rights of the Accused during Trial.
13. Sentencing, the Death Penalty, and Other Forms of Punishment.
14. Legal Liabilities of Law Enforcement Officers.
15. Electronic Surveillance and the War on Terror.