Solution Manual for Employment Law for Human Resource Practice, 5th Edition, David J. Walsh, ISBN-10: 1305112121, ISBN-13: 9781305112124
Table of Contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO EMPLOYMENT LAW.
1. Overview of Employment Law.
2. The Employment Relationship.
3. Overview of Employment Discrimination.
Part II: THE HIRING PROCESS.
4. Recruitment, Applications, and Interviews.
5. Background Checks, References, and Verifying Employment Eligibility.
6. Employment Testing.
7. Hiring and Promotion Decisions.
Part III: MANAGING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.
8. Affirmative Action.
10. Reasonably Accommodating Disability and Religion.
11. Work-Life Conflicts and Other Diversity Issues.
Part IV: PAY, BENEFITS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT.
12. Wages, Hours, and Pay Equity.
14. Unions and Collective Bargaining.
15. Occupational Safety and Health.
Part V: MANAGING PERFORMANCE.
16. Performance Appraisals, Training, and Development.
17. Privacy on the Job: Information, Monitoring, and Investigations.
Part VI: TERMINATING EMPLOYMENT.
18. Terminating Individual Employees.
19. Downsizing and Post Termination Issues