Solution Manual (Downloadable Files) for Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis, and Valuation, 9th Edition By James M. Wahlen, Stephen P. Baginski, Mark Bradshaw, ISBN-10: 1305953916, ISBN-13: 9781305953918
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Asset and Liability Valuation and Income Recognition.
3. Income Flows versus Cash Flows: Understanding the Statement of Cash Flows.
4. Profitability Analysis.
5. Risk Analysis.
6. Financing Activities.
7. Investing Activities.
8. Operating Activities.
9. Accounting Quality.
10. Forecasting Financial Statements.
11. Risk-Adjusted Expected Rates of Return and the Dividends Valuation Approach.
12. Valuation: Cash-Flow Based Approaches.
13. Valuation: Earnings-Based Approaches.
14. Valuation: Market-Based Approaches.
Appendix A: Financial Statements and Notes for PepsiCo, Inc. and Subsidiaries.
Appendix B (online): Management’s Discussion and Analysis for PepsiCo, Inc., and Subsidiaries.
Appendix C (online): Financial Statement Analysis Package (FSAP).
Appendix D (online): Financial Statement Ratios: Descriptive Statistics by Industry and by Year.
Appendix 1.1 (online) Preparing a Term Project.