Solution Manual(Downloadable files) For Marketing Research , 9th Edition By Alvin C. Burns, Ann Veeck, ISBN-13: 9780134895390
For courses in global marketing.
This ISBN is for the bound textbook, which students can rent through their bookstore.
A conceptual approach and introduction to the field of marketing research
Written with an emphasis on the practical application of marketing research methods, Marketing Research teaches the basic fundamental statistical techniques needed to analyze market data. The 9th Edition has been updated to offer the most current insights on forces shaping marketing research, including the widespread adoption of infographics, a pronounced shift toward mobile marketing research, and the impact of big data. Additionally, an updated and integrated case study throughout the text helps students relate the material to the real world — and their future careers.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Marketing Research
2. The Marketing Research Industry
3. The Marketing Research Process and Defining the Problem and Research Objectives
4. Research Design
5. Secondary Data and Packaged Information
6. Qualitative Research Techniques
7. Evaluating Survey Data Collection Methods
8. Understanding Measurement, Developing Questions, and Designing the Questionnaire
9. Selecting the Sample
10. Determining the Size of a Sample
11. Dealing with Field Work and Data Quality Issues
12. Using Descriptive Analysis, Performing Population Estimates, and Testing Hypotheses
13. Implementing Basic Differences Tests
14. Making Use of Associations Tests
15. Understanding Regression Analysis Basics
16. Communicating Insights