Solution Manual(Downloadable files)For Marketing: Real People, Real Choices Plus 2019 MyLab Marketing with Pearson eText — Access Card Package, 9th Edition By Michael Solomon, Greg W. Marshall, Elnora W. Stuart, ISBN-13:9780134292731For undergraduate Principles of Marketing courses.
Real people making real choices
Marketing: Real People, Real Choices is the only text to introduce marketing from the perspective of real people, who make real marketing decisions, at leading companies everyday. Timely, relevant, and dynamic, this reader-friendly text shows readers how marketing concepts are implemented, and what they really mean in the marketplace. The 9th Edition presents more information than ever on the core issues every marketer needs to know, including value, analytics and metrics, and ethical and sustainable marketing. And with new examples and assessments, the text helps readers actively learn and retain chapter content, so they know what’s happening in the world of marketing today.
Also available with MyLab Marketing
MyLab™ Marketing is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Marketing: Real People, Real Choices, 9th Edition is also available via Revel™, an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Marketing does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab Marketing, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
PART I. Understand the Value Proposition
1. Welcome to the World of Marketing: Create and Deliver Value
2. Global, Ethical, and Sustainable Marketing
3. Strategic Market Planning
3. Supplement: Build a Marketing Plan
PART II. Determine the Value Propositions Different Customers Want
4. Market Research
5. Marketing Analytics: Welcome to the Era of Big Data!
6. Understand Consumer and Business Markets
7. Segmentation, Target Marketing and Positioning
PART III. Develop the Value Proposition for the Customer
8. Product I: Innovation and New Product Development
9. Product II: Product Strategy, Branding, and Product Management
10. Price: What is the Value Proposition Worth?
10. Supplement: Marketing Math
PART IV. Deliver and Communicate the Value Proposition
11. Deliver the Goods: Determine the Distribution Strategy
12. Deliver the Customer Experience: Goods and Services Via Bricks and Clicks
13. Promotion I: Advertising and Sales Promotion
14. Promotion II: Social Media Marketing, Direct/Database Marketing, Personal Selling, and Public Relations
APPENDIX A. Marketing Plan: The S&S Smoothie Company
APPENDIX B. Your Future in a Marketing Career