Test Bank (Downloadable Files) for An Introduction to Policing, 9th Edition By John S. Dempsey, Linda S. Forst, Steven B. Carter, ISBN-10: 0357047109, ISBN-13: 9780357047101
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Police History.
2. Organizing Public Security in the United States.
3. Organizing the Police Department.
Part II: THE PERSONAL SIDE OF POLICING.
4. Becoming a Police Officer.
5. The Police Role and Police Discretion.
6. Police Culture, Personality, and Police Stress.
7. Minorities in Policing.
8. Police Ethics and Police Deviance.
Part III: POLICE OPERATIONS.
9. Patrol Operations.
11. Police and Their Clients.
12. Community Policing.
13. Police and the Law.
Part IV: CRITICAL ISSUES IN POLICING.
14. Computers, Technology, and Criminalistics in Policing.
15. Homeland Security.