Test Bank (Downloadable files) for Basic Infection Control for Health Care Professionals, 3rd Edition By Kennamer
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Introduction to Infection Control.
2. Legal Issues.
3. The Disease Process.
4. The Immune System.
5. Protection from Communicable Disease in the Workplace.
6. Protection from Infectious Agents Used as Weapons.
7. Exposure Determination.
8. Post Exposure.
Unit 2: Infectious Diseases.
9. Diseases Caused by Bacteria
10. Diseases Caused by Fungi.
11. Diseases Caused by Parasites.
12. Diseases Caused by Viruses.
Appendix A: Glossary.
Appendix B: Index.