Test Bank for Contemporary Project Management, 3rd Edition, Timothy Kloppenborg, ISBN-10: 1285433351, ISBN-13: 9781285433356
Table of Contents
Part I: ORGANIZING PROJECTS.
1. Introduction to Project Management.
2. Project Selection and Prioritization.
3. Organizational Capability: Structure, Culture, and Roles.
4. Chartering Projects.
Part II: PLANNING PROJECTS.
5. Stakeholder Analysis and Communication Planning.
6. Scope Planning.
7. Scheduling Projects.
8. Resourcing Projects.
9. Budgeting Projects.
10. Project Risk Planning.
11. Project Quality Planning and Project Kick-off.
Part III: PERFORMING PROJECTS.
12. Project Supply Chain Management.
13. Leading and Managing Project Teams.
14. Determining Project Progress and Results.
15. Finishing the Project and Realizing the Benefits.
Appendix A: PMP and CAPM Exam Prep Suggestions (online and in printed book).
Appendix B: Strengths Themes as Used in Project Management (online only).
Glossary Terms from the PMBOK® Guide.