Test Bank for Essentials of Human Development: A Life-Span View, 2nd Edition, Robert V. Kail, John C. Cavanaugh, ISBN-10: 1305504585, ISBN-13: 9781305504585
Table of Contents
1. The Study of Human Development.
Part I: PRENATAL DEVELOPMENT, INFANCY, AND EARLY CHILDHOOD.
2. Biological Foundations: Heredity, Prenatal Development, and Birth.
3. Tools for Exploring the World: Physical, Perceptual, and Motor Development in Infancy and Early Childhood.
4. The Emergence of Thought and Language: Cognitive Development in Infancy and Early Childhood.
5. Entering the Social World: Socioemotional Development in Infancy and Early Childhood.
Part II: SCHOOL-AGE CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS.
6. Off to School: Cognitive and Physical Development in Middle Childhood.
7. Expanding Social Horizons: Socioemotional Development in Middle Childhood.
8. Rites of Passage: Physical and Cognitive Development in Adolescence.
9. Moving into the Adult Social World: Socioemotional Development in Adolescence.
Part III: YOUNG AND MIDDLE ADULTHOOD.
10. Becoming an Adult: Physical, Cognitive, and Personality Development in Young Adulthood.
11. Being With Others: Forming Relationships in Young and Middle Adulthood.
12. Work: Occupational and Lifestyle Issues in Young and Middle Adulthood.
13. Making It in Midlife: The Unique Challenges of Middle Adulthood.
Part IV: LATE ADULTHOOD.
14. The Personal Context of Later Life: Physical, Cognitive, and Mental Health Issues.
15. Social Aspects of Later Life: Psychosocial, Retirement, Relationship, and Societal Issues.
16. The Final Passage: Dying and Bereavement.