Test Bank (Downloadable Files) for Introduction to Criminal Justice, 16th Edition By Larry J. Siegel, John L. Worrall, ISBN-10: 0357032845, ISBN-13: 9780357032848
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Crime and Criminal Justice.
2. The Nature and Extent of Crime.
3. Understanding Crime and Victimization.
4. Criminal Law: Substance and Procedure.
Part II: THE POLICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT.
5. Public Policing and Private Security.
6. The Police: Organization, Role, and Function.
7. Issues in Policing.
8. Police and the Rule of Law.
Part III: COURTS AND ADJUDICATION.
9. Court Structure and Personnel.
10. Pretrial and Trial Procedures.
11. Punishment and Sentencing.
Part IV: CORRECTIONS.
12. Community Sentences: Probation, Intermediate Sanctions, and Restorative Justice.
13. Corrections: History, Institutions, and Populations.
14. Prison Life: Living in and Leaving Prison.
Part V: CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE.
15. Juvenile Justice.
16. Crime and Justice in the New Millennium.