Test Bank for Issues and Ethics in the Helping Professions, 10th Edition, Gerald Corey, Marianne Schneider Corey, Cindy Corey, ISBN-10: 1337406295, ISBN-13: 9781337406291
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Professional Ethics.
2. The Counselor as a Person and as a Professional.
3. Values and the Helping Relationship.
4. Multicultural Perspectives and Diversity Issues.
5. Client Rights and Counselor Responsibilities.
6. Confidentiality: Ethical and Legal Issues.
7. Managing Boundaries and Multiple Relationships.
8. Professional Competence and Training.
9. Ethical Issues in Supervision.
10. Issues in Theory and Practice
11. Ethical Issues in Couples and Family Therapy.
12. Ethical Issues in Group Work.
13. Community and Social Justice Perspectives.