Test Bank for Microeconomics, 10th Edition, William Boyes, Michael Melvin, ISBN-10: 1285859480, ISBN-13: 9781285859484
Table of Contents
1. The Wealth of Nations: Ownership and Economic Freedom.
1A. Working with Graphs.
2. Scarcity and Opportunity Costs.
3. Markets and the Price System.
4. The Aggregate Economy.
5. Using Economics to Understand the World Around You.
6. Elasticity: Demand and Supply.
7. Demand: Consumer Choice.
7A. Indifference Analysis.
8. Supply: The Costs of Doing Business.
8A. The Mechanics of Going from Production to Costs.
9. Profit Maximization.
10. Perfect Competition.
12. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
13. Markets and Government.
14. Antitrust and Regulation.
15. Resource Markets.
16. The Labor Market.
17. The Capital Market.
18. The Land Market and Natural Resources.
19. Current Issues: Income, Income Distribution, Poverty, and Government Policy.
20. World Trade Equilibrium.
21. International Trade Restrictions.
22. Exchange Rates and Financial Links between Countries.