Test Bank (Downloadable files) for Dental Assisting: A Comprehensive Approach, 5th Edition By J. Phinney
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Psychology, Communication, and Multicultural Interaction.
3. Ethics, Jurisprudence, and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
4. Oral Health and Preventative Techniques.
6. General Anatomy and Physiology.
7. Head and Neck Anatomy.
8. Embryology and Histology.
9. Tooth Morphology.
11. Infection Control.
12. Management of Hazardous Materials (Occupations Health and Safety Administration Standards (OSHA)).
13. Preparation for Patient Care.
14. Dental Charting.
16. Emergency Management.
17. Introduction to the Dental Office and Basic Chairside Assisting.
18. Basic Chairside Instruments, Tray Systems, and Instrument Transfer.
19. Isolation and Moisture Control, Including Dental Dam.
20. Anesthetic and Sedation.
21. Introduction to Dental Radiography and Equipment.
22. Produce and Evaluate Dental Radiographs.
23. Extraoral and Digital Radiography.
25. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
26. Dental Implants.
27. Oral Pathology.
29. Pediatric Dentistry.
30. Dental Sealants.
32. Coronal Polish.
33. Fixed Prosthodontics and Gingival Retraction.
34. Computerized Impression and Restorative Systems.
35. Cosmetic Dentistry and Whitening.
36. Removable Prosthodontics.
37. Dental Cements, Bases, and Liners.
38. Restorative Materials and Dental Dam.
39. Laboratory Materials and Techniques.
40. Dental Office Management.
41. Employment Strategies.