Test Bank (Downloadable files) for Understanding Human Behavior: A Guide for Health Care Professionals, 9th Edition By Honeycutt
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Challenges and Responsibilities of Health Care Professionals.
2. The Philosophy of Individual Worth.
Section II: UNDERSTANDING HUMAN BEHAVIOR.
4. Influences on Behavior.
5. Physical Needs.
6. Self-Esteem and Social Needs.
7. Emotions and Behavior.
8. Adjustment and Patterns of Behavior.
Section III: BEHAVIOR AND PROBLEMS IN LIVING.
9. Common Threats to Adjustment.
10. Effects of Trauma.
11. Defense Mechanisms.
12. Frustration and Inner Conflict.
Section IV: EFFECTIVE HUMAN RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATION.
13. Effects of Illness on Behavior.
14. Human Relations and Coping with Patient Behavior.
15. Practicing Effective Communication.
Section V: DEATH AND LOSS.
16. Grief and Loss throughout Life.
17. Death: Attitudes and Practices.
18. Caring for the Dying Person.
Section VI: TRENDS IN HEALTH CARE.
19. Health Care through the Ages.
20. What Is Healing? Who Is the Healer?
21. Alternative, Complementary, and Integrative Medicine.
22. Managing Stress.